Numerous issues can occur whenever we are trying to complete a task or trying to achieve something. These issues though external can disturb our internal state, and we can fall in a pit of overwhelming emotions. We start blaming the circumstances and the problem itself rather than seeking to address it and resolving it with a calm mind. One such example of this in our daily lives is when we are trying to watch a movie or video on Kodi, and an error occurs displaying the message “Exodus error message” or “No stream available”. This simply means that Exodus Kodi is Not Working.
Though this is a relatively easy problem to overcome, still people complain whenever it occurs and instead of dealing with it get frustrated. So it is during these times one has to remain calm and find answers to fix this error. By taking into account this issue, we have created a list of methods which will help you in fixing the exodus kodi not working error. These methods can be applied any time this error occurs, and you can continue streaming your favourite episodes or movies without any hindrances.
- 1 How to Fix Exodus Kodi Not Working
- 1.1 Method 1: Update Exodus
- 1.2 Method 2: Clear your Exodus’s Cache
- 1.3 Method 3: Use a VPN
- 1.4 Method 4: Adjust Kodi’s Video Cache Settings And Clear Temp Files
- 1.5 Method 5: Update Your Graphics Card Driver
- 1.6 Method 6: Change Your Device’s Time And Date Settings
- 2 Final Words
How to Fix Exodus Kodi Not Working
Method 1: Update Exodus
This should be the first method which you should use whenever you face the exodus not working error. To use this method you need to go through two processes as follows.
- Uninstall Exodus.
- Reinstall the latest version of Exodus.
Steps to uninstall Exodus on Windows are
- Open up Kodi and click on Add-ons option seen in the left menu.
2. You’ll find a package icon in the upper left corner. Click on it.
3. Now click on my add-ons and then on video add-ons.
4. Click on Exodus.
5. An uninstall option will be located on the bottom right on which you need to click and then on Yes to confirm it.
6. The process will be finished by using the above-stated steps.
Steps to install the latest Exodus on Windows
1. First, you need to download Kodi bae repository zip file to start the installation process. Download it from this GitHub Page.
2. Then open up Kodi and click on Add-ons. A package icon on the upper left corner is available, click on it.
3. From the zip file, choose the uninstall option.
4. Now select the .zip file which you have downloaded by finding the location where you saved the .zip file.
5. In the upper right corner, you will find a Kodi bae repository add-on installed notification.
6. Now click install from repository option.
7. Inside it click on Kodi bae repository.
8. Click on video add-ons and choose Exodus.
9. At the bottom, there will be an install button click on it. Now, wait for the download process to get complete.
10. After the completion of the process and Exodus Add-on installed notification will be displayed.
Now check whether the Exodus Kodi Not Working error has been resolved. If not, then follow further given methods.
Method 2: Clear your Exodus’s Cache
The cached data can also cause the “No stream available” error, and the media can continue to buffer for a long time because of it. The cache data is required to be cleared because of this, and for doing this, the following steps are needed to be followed.
- As a first measure, click on add-ons and then click on my add-ons.
2. Find the video add-ons option and click on it. Now locate Exodus.
3. In Exodus, locate the tools option.
4. Inside the tools option, click on the Clear Providers option.
5. Finally, click on clear cache and press on Yes to confirm do that the exodus cache is free from any possible errors in it.
Check This Also: How to Fix Discord Mic Not Working in 2019 | Top 8 Methods
Method 3: Use a VPN
The internet service provider which you are using can also block your Kodi shows. The exodus can become incompatible with your Kodi and to eliminate this problem a necessity to download a VPN arises. The VPN helps you in hiding your video from the internet service provider, which is failing to recognize the Kodi links at which you are working. For doing this, you have to locate the VPN which is suitable the most for your area and install it to fix Exodus Kodi Not Working error.
Method 4: Adjust Kodi’s Video Cache Settings And Clear Temp Files
Sometimes, while watching a movie or TV series in Kodi a file can be saved on your device automatically. This file can be too large and the accumulation of such large files over time can cause this error to occur also and result in constant buffering. So you need to follow the following procedures-
- Install the Ares wizard Kodi add-on.
- Configure the correct cache settings.
- Clear all cache and temp files.
Steps to install Ares wizard add-on
- First, go to Kodi then under its open settings option and then the file manager.
2. Add source button will be present there, double click on it.
3. Now double click on none, copy and paste the URL given as follows and click on OK button. The URL is http://ares-repo.eu/
4. In the space where you have to write the name of the media source, type ares repo and click on ok.
5. In the Kodi home page, you are required to click on add-ons and then on the package icon option located in the upper left corner.
6. Click on install from zip file option.
7. Now click on ares repo and click on the zip file to install.
8. Further click on install repository.
9. Now do this- go to ares project> program add-ons > ares wizard and then click on install at the bottom right corner.
Once it is installed, adjust its vedio cache settings and then clear its temp files. It is neccessary to follow above steps to solve exodus kodi not working issue.
Steps to adjust Kodi’s video cache settings
- In the Kodi homepage, click on add-ons and then click on Program add-ons.
2. Now click on ares wizard and then on tweaks.
3. Go to the advanced settings wizard and then click on next.
4. Now finally you can adjust the cache settings by adjusting the buffer mode according to your device. The four different modes are as follows.
- (a). Mode 1- Kodi buffers all Internet streams, including FTP streams.
- (b). Mode 2- Kodi buffers everything, including the local files.
- (c). Mode 3- Kodi buffers only stream from the web.
- (d). Mode 4-Disable buffering.
Steps to delete Kodi’s temp files
- In the homepage of Kodi click on add-ons and then on program add-ons.
2. Click on ares wizard and then on tweaks.
3. Further click on maintenance option.
4. Next click on the following options in order, delete thumbnails, delete packages and delete cache\temp.
After following all of the three procedures ensure if the error has been fixed or not.
Method 5: Update Your Graphics Card Driver
Updating your graphics card driver can help you in fixing Exodus Kodi Not Working error. This is because many times your graphic card can get corrupted, faulty or incompatible with your devices and thus can cause your problems. You can download the driver easy and use it to scan all faulty drivers on your computer system and to update them also.
Method 6: Change Your Device’s Time And Date Settings
There are certain times when you are only able to access old movies or show in exodus on Kodi. It is during such time that you need to change the device’s time and date settings so that you can access the content of the current time. You can change the device’s time and date by going to the settings option and doing the necessary task to fix this issue.
Thus you can continue to binge-watch your favourite shows or movies now without any fear of getting stuck. The list of methods mentioned by us are tested in a detailed manner and are reliable for fixing the exodus Kodi not working error.
I’m an engineer by profession and blogger by passion. In madly love with technology. You will either find me sitting infront of laptop or chatting with friends or talking with my dad. Fav Quote: *Age is Just a Number*. My Belief : Take chances and never have regret because at one point everything you did was exactly you wanted.